People are my passion and purpose. My focus is solving complex problems and building upon strengths of people and organizations through Capability Building, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Talent Engagement, Learning & Development, and Change Management.
My experience spans the for-profit ( Retail, Professional Services, Education & Publishing, and Learning Technology organizations) and the not-for-profit sector.
- 8+ years of experience in managing advisory assignments with cross-functional teams,
- 10+ years of experience in Capability Building, Learning Operations, Learning Governance, Learning Design, Instructional Technologies, and Talent Development engagements.
- 10+ years of experience designing and implementing online learning / elearning curricula and infrastructure.
- 10+ years of experience in project and program management.
- 13+ years of experience in classroom training and facilitation.
This blog is purely my expression and does not represent views of organizations that I might be affiliated with.
Material expressed here is Intellectual Property of authors whose blogs I might share with you, or my own thoughts and is protected by the CC license.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.